Sunday 22 July 2007

Swamped

I'm totally swamped! Too much to do with too little time.

My to do list is never ending... there's always more work waiting... I'm not studying as much as I want to (or need to)... and I really want to meet up with friends that I've not met for a while.

On top of that, I still have my council tax, broadband and telephone line to sort out. They are really a pain in the neck. I hate being put on hold for 30mins only to be told that there's a problem and they don't know when it'll be done. Sigh.

And there's my housewarming which everyone is asking me about! (which I'll probably have to do at least 3 different ones to accommodate everyone!)

I really can't wait to go for my holiday. I just want to get away and not think about anything at all. Just to wake up and not worry about things that needs to be done. Enough is enough. I need time out!

2 comments:

stranger said...

dun worry we'll meet in a few days time in hk:)

time to destress yourself :)

Clare said...

totally forgot you were going to Hk!!!

reminds me of the great time we had!!!

miss you
so much to tell you