Sunday 13 September 2009

Lost

I am utterly useless when it comes to driving around KL these days... all the roads have changed so much that I don't recognise them anymore!!! There are so many new highways, express ways and one-way streets...

I wanted to get to Damansara the other to meet my friend for lunch... it's probably about 20 mins away from my house BUT BUT BUT...

I GOT LOST... REALLY REALLY REALLY LOST!!!


I was already within the area but somehow I managed to miss a turning and before I know it, I am on a highway and I had to pay the toll fee before I could turn back... then just when I thought I found the way... I missed another turn and this time it took me a while before I could do a U-turn to come back... only one my 3rd attempt I managed to get to where I wanted... and it took me more than an hour to get there!!!

SIGH....

I need a satellite navigator!!! At that point, I wished I could hear the irritating voice telling me "In about 400m, turn right and then bear right..." or "You have reached your destination".









2 comments:

SL said...

haha-remember at Grace's wedding when we got lost in the first 5 min?? I'm just as bad...

When are u back?

sh@n said...

I'm back in London already... let me know when you are free to meet up!