Sunday 10 December 2006

I'll miss you!!

Haven't known you for long girl, but I'm glad that our path crossed! I will surely miss you once you're back in Melbourne.

I will miss your bubbly voice.
I will miss gossiping with you.
I will miss clubbing with you.
I will miss getting drunk with you.
I will miss laughing with you. (especially when someone ask how we actually met!!)
I will miss talking to you till late at night.
I will miss sharing my thoughts with you.
I will miss your company.

But most of all, I will miss you for just being you!!

Hope that you'll be back in two years' time! (remember, this is just the beginning and not the end!!)

All the best and good luck dear!! May all your dreams come true!! (keep to our golden rules and you'll be fine :P)




Winter sonata in Copenhagen?? Haha... see girl, you don't need a boi cuz you have me! :P


Farewell dinner, but certainly not the last dinner!!



Haha, our black dress, black boots and crossing knees pose. This is a pic to remind us of all the good times! :)

No comments: