Wednesday 14 March 2007

Feng shui

A while ago, my mum was telling me about this article on feng shui and she thinks that I should give it a try. She was saying that there is no harm in trying!!

Since Lady Luck haven't been smiling down on me lately, here goes:

1) You should have a green plant on your desk - okay, this is simple enough got a plant from Tesco.. though I must remember to water it.. :P

2) No sharp objects including staplers and scissors in visible range - this is easy, I've removed them from my cup and hid it in my drawer... though my colleague next to me is complaining that he can't use mine anymore when he can't find his

3) Have a gold bar on your desk?? Hahaha... okay, I made this up... just because I have one on my desk!!

4) Your outbox must be on your right... never on your left... the area on your left should be clear, otherwise it will block all your "chi" away... not much of a problem to me since I'm left handed anyway...


5) You must have a solid object (e.g. a wall or filling cabinet) behind your back to support you. Er... can't see this happening as having something like that behind me will block the walkway... guess I'll have to skip this one...

Okay... I think that's all I remember for now... well... at least I tried right?

2 comments:

Clare said...

so..what is all that suppose to achieve? just general good luck?
maybe i should give tat a go!!

sh@n said...

Yeah... it's supposed to get rid of all the bad 'chi' and bring you good luck! :)