Tuesday 27 March 2007

The importance of...

... the middle finger!

Yes, I've never realised how important it is until I broke a glass and cut myself this morning. Sigh, yes... I can't believe what a klutz I was... and to add to my frustration, it wouldn't stop bleeding and I couldn't find a plaster in the whole house... I had blood dripping everywhere and stained my white top... Bleh... also ended up having to go to work with lots of bloody tissues and finally had to nick a plaster from the office's first aid kit! Shame on me!

Throughout the day, I'm being reminded again and again of how important the middle finger is... Can't believe that every other word I type requires the use of the middle finger... I can't open bottles easily without my middle finger... It's difficult to search for things in my bag... Not to mention, cutting, cooking and washing became a real challenge when you try not to make use of the middle finger!

The silver lining? It's the middle finger on my right! Phew...

3 comments:

Clare said...

aiyo!! 小心d ma!!!!

well yes, at least its on your right hand! pls go buy a first aid kit and put it @ your place!!!!

小心ar!!!!

Clare said...

oh and i forgot!! tte ;)
i hurt my left thumb too....the importance of that...i cant type!!

sh@n said...

Haha... tea towel effect again! :P