Monday 15 October 2007

Celebration!

My week long birthday celebration! Thank you to everyone who made my day (in the week! :))... I really appreciate it... It's so wonderful to have the opportunity to celebrate me being a quarter of a century years old with friends!

To market... to market... We went to Billingsgate Market early in the morning to grab the seafood for the steamboat...

Huge fishes...


Steamboat dinner!

Huge razor clams - there were still alive when I bought them... and I had to kill them... gosh....

Friends who turned up for the celebration :)

And they bought me a cake! Sweet...

Me and my birthday cake...


Pressies!

More celebration with friends

My dessert - sorry.. I forgot about taking pictures.. by the time I remembered, it's already dessert time... but the food were really yummy!

More steamboat! And more food!


And more friends! :)




1 comment:

Clare said...

lol tats a cake! i thought i as some masssive massive flower :p

hehe arrr miss you bday ~_~

and all tat fooood...must repeat when i get bak! :)