Monday 17 March 2008

Canada Water Sports Day

Can't remember how it started but somehow, we ended up having a Sports Day yesterday....

I can't even recall when was the last time that we did something that is healthy over the weekend... I mean drinking, playing poker and challenging the IT box can hardly be counted as a sport :P

But against all odds (and even the gloomy and rainy weather in London) we went ahead with it, though I was the only girl who turned up!

The guys started the Sports Day with football in the rain! Then we headed indoors for several rounds of badminton.... and following that, 4-a-side basketball...

Obviously I sat out of the football bits (I can still deal with watching football matches... but me playing football in the rainy pitch? Er.... no thanks!)

I did enjoy myself in the badminton and the basketball session though (and although I suck at shooting the hoops....)

BUT.....

The signs of age catching up with me are showing....

I'm aching all over today... sigh.......


No comments: