Monday 18 August 2008

Mussels Brussels

Is Brussels all about Mussels???



Hahaha... of course not, but "moules frites" is one of the popular Belgian dishes...
So what else is there in Brussels?

The Eurostar (at least for Londoners!)



Brugge and its popular river cruise, similar to the gondolas in Venice



The PISSING BOY!! (aka Manneken Pis) Well... sometimes I'm amazed how they can make such a BIG fuss over such a small statue




Ooooh... and of course my favourite... waffles with ICE CREAM and strawberries... yum yum yum...




And there's the Belgian beer... my god... look at the variety of beer that they have! They have at least 2-3 different types of beer for each of the 26 alphabets man... and each beer has its own special glass to go with it...



Well... for those who are not fans of mussels... there's always other type of seafood to entice you with...



THE ATOM... hehe... just for fun, I thought I'll post up the picture that I took 5 years ago... THEN and NOW... look how clean it is now!!! It's shining lor...



The guys and the girls... hahaha... of course it's about the travel companion as well...



TIN TIN in a TIN!



Aaaah... last but not least... how can I forget about THE CHOCOLATES... everybody's favourite... Belgian produces some of the famous luxurious brands in the world like GODIVA, NEUHAUS and LEONIDAS... oh well... I may not be a fan when it comes to eating them... but I love taking pictures of them... they look so beautiful...






No comments: