Sunday 26 October 2008

Decisions, decisions...

What should I do?? I need to make a decision by Monday!!!

Am I ready to climb the property ladder now??

Is it wise to commit myself into such a long-term investment??

Is it a worthwhile investment?? Will it be an asset or a liability??

Shall I wait and still look around??

Will I regret it and be able to take the hit if I really bought it now and find that prices are plummeting down??? Or would it be the case that I pass up this opportunity now and regret it later when prices are soaring and there's no availability???







WHAT SHOULD I DO???

YES OR NO???

I HATE BEING SO INDECISIVE!!!

BUT THEN AGAIN, THIS IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS SHOPPING FOR A DRESS!!!





3 comments:

Clare said...

ooo looks quite nice on the outside!

is it in near where you guys are now?!

Anonymous said...

how much?

Princezz T said...

follow your heart!! but if anything, no regrets!!