Sunday 5 October 2008

Ipoh

Went for a day (no, correction half day) trip to Ipoh while I was back in KL... and my my my... it turned out to be a purely eating trip!!! All we did besides driving was eating and eating and eating non stop!

We had breakfast, brunch, lunch, dessert and even "da-pau" food all the way back to KL!!!

I suppose we really couldn't help it as Ipoh is famous for its delicious food along with Penang... In our short trip of driving up to Ipoh at 10am and returning to KL at 3pm, we ate the famous "Lou Wong" tauge chicken, Ipoh hor fun, salted chicken, Old Town white coffee with kaya toast and the smooth Funny Mountain tau foo far (beancurd)!



Grace and hubby (Jun-liong, the driver) enjoying the tau foo far... Jun-liong even went for second helpings!

Li Leng and me... trying to keep our cool on such a hot and sunny day!!

Well... it was a really good trip (not just because of the food okay??) as I haven't seen Li Leng for such a long time (I think it has been 7-8 years now???) and now that Grace moved to Dublin, I can't pop by to her house for our usual girly night out anymore!! :(



No comments: