Saturday 8 November 2008

My Birthday

Er.. yes, I know my birthday was a month ago! But... have been so busy that I didn't have time to blog about it... anyway... for the birthday dinner... it was supposed to be kinda a surprise... and Nav even tried to cover up by saying that we're going to eat KFC instead!!!

But instead, we went to this restaurant in the Hyatt Regency near Marble Arch... I really like the ambiance at the restaurant... and the open kitchen... hehehe... at least I know they can't spit into my food! :P



The restaurant serves modern contemporary British food... so you get the likes of Kentish pigeon and Scottish smoked salmon... really did like the fish that I had...

And after dinner... surprise surprise... birthday cake for me! yay! Making my birthday wish...

My lovely cake from Patisserie Valerie...

With the huge 26 candle on it... guess I can't lie about my age anymore huh???


Guess what we did after for our after dinner entertainment... hahahaha... we went and watch European Poker Tour finals!!!


We just love poker don't we??



And look... see who's trying to act cool behind me and Bin Bin... hahaha... it's not as fun watching as you being in the game... so we all started taking pictures instead!!!

That's the final table... and one of these guys would win £1m eventually!

On a random note... Sook Leen was supposed to join the dinner but she couldn't make it in the end... so I had dinner with her separately at Blue Cafe at Shad Thames instead!


Thank you everyone for making it a wonderful and great birthday for me! At least I know that I have friends to grow old with me.... hahahahahaha... I'm really touched to have all of you... Thanks!!! :)






No comments: