Thursday 8 January 2009

Yuni's Birthday!

This year, Yuni was in London on her birthday which is on Christmas Eve... I really wanted to make it special for her since I don't get to celebrate her birthday with her that often... wanted to bring her to Aaya, the new Japanese place by Alan Yau's brother... but unfortunately it was closed on Christmas Eve!!

I've tried a few other restaurants but many are closed... in the end we had to settle for Ran... well, don't get me wrong... I do like Ran a lot... but I wanted to bring her some place more special!!

Anyway, I hope she enjoyed the food at Ran!

Sister pictures... hehehe... don't think she looks like me though...


I also got her some little cakes from Selfridges... initially I wanted to surprise her at midnight... but her train was so delayed that by the time she got to my flat it was 3am already!!


May all your wishes come true dear... if anyone deserves it, I think it's you!!!

Well, happy birthday!! I hope you had a good time!! :) And hopefully, 2009 will be a great year for you...











No comments: