Saturday 24 January 2009

CNY Reunion Dinner

I was reading my younger sis blog and she said that she loves the Petronas ads and one of her favourite ones is last Chinese New Year's one with the poor little orphaned boy... being curious, I clicked on the link that she provided to see what it's all about...





Please go home for reunion dinner, if you can...

I haven't been home for reunion dinner for 7 years in a row already now... in all those years, have I made sufficient efforts to go home?? Or have I been to engrossed in my pursuit for materialism that I have forgotten the true meaning and symbolism of reunion dinner?? Have I ever thought about those who wants to but does not have a family to go back to for reunion...


Perhaps I should have made more efforts to go home for reunion dinner... I'm sure my mum misses having the whole family at home for Chinese New Year... and how much it would have meant to her for everyone to be having dinner together...


I'm sorry MiMi... and I promise you that next year, I WILL MAKE THE EFFORTS to go home for Chinese New Year... I don't want to look back and regret years down the road that I made the decision not to go home... even though I could have...



No comments: