Sunday 10 May 2009

My MiMi is here!!!

Yipeee.... my MiMi is here... it has been almost 2 years ago since she came to visit me... this time, she is staying a bit longer than she used to and I am glad that she did... I usually don't get to spend so much time with her since I only go home once a year and even that, I can't take more than 3 weeks of holidays, so it's really good to have her around...

Hehehe... my MiMi doing her tai chi style exercise in the house...


And because my MiMi is here... I get all these yummylicious food to pack to work for lunch... hehehe.... everyday, she cooks something different for me... even my colleagues commented about it the other day.... he was like... so... what's for lunch today??? hehehe...

She even bought me this cute little container which keeps the food warm for me... cuz my office lar... so stupid, we don't have a microwave for health and safety purpose but now with this container I can have hot food for lunch!!!



All thanks to my MiMi, the greatest and most wonderful mum on earth... every time she comes and visit me she solved some of my problems... the last time she came, she made this thing to mix my hot and cold water cuz my old flat did not have a water mixer tap in the kitchen... see... she is really so "geng"....







No comments: