Thursday 16 July 2009

VVVVRRRROOMMMMM....

Although this is not my first time at a F1 race, nevertheless... it is still very exciting for me... thought that I should go to Silverstone before they take it of the F1 calendar...

Watching a race live is definitely a great experience... the buzz and excitement itself gives you a different perspective to the race... and yes, although you probably have better coverage on tv, the real life experience wins the competition hands down...



Just listen to the engine sound... and the action... words can't really describe the experience...


I really did enjoy the whole race and the weather was fantastic that day...

Although Button didn't win the race... he did a decent job in front of the home crowd... and at the end of the day, Vettel was a deserving winner...


The only thing which spoilt the experience for me was the journey back home... we left the race track at 3pm and it took us a whopping 8 hours to get home due to the traffic.... gosh... if this taught me anything, it is that leaving 10 mins early from such events is the smartest thing to do....









No comments: