Tuesday 28 November 2006

10 reasons why life sucks!!

1) I'm falling ill.

2) I'm over-worked.

3) I'm under-paid.

4) My manager is passing on everything to me because he can't cope with his own work but I'm not getting any credit for doing his work.

5) My new grad is useless... he's not around when there's work, leaving me with all the shitty work.

6) I lost my one and only one pair of gloves.

7) My laptop is breaking down any moment.

8) My landlord is increasing the rent.

9) My prince-charming is being illusive.

10) And worse of all, I have no one to complain to!

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh.... life SUCKS! :(

7 comments:

GYeo said...

You have a blog! so you're complaining to the cyber world at large!

Anonymous said...

dont worry, i empathise. I'm having fever and sore throat. I'm doing ward round by myself for the next couple of days cuz the rest of my team are not around. I'm working 16hr shifts for the next few days with my fever which means I get about 4-5hrs to sleep each day.I'll listen to ur complaints but u have to wait till Monday cuz I'll be at work till then.sigh..... Grace

stranger said...

life's suckier here. believe me.

Clare said...

haha princ-charming isnt so illusive ;) just do it!! follow your own advice :)

Anonymous said...

wahh..it's ok you can call me! (as long as my phone is not on silent)

Anonymous said...

i sure hope life isnt sucky 4 u now..
seems like u're having an awesome time there..

Look on the bright side.. u're safe, working and alive! seek for more in Life and get there.

yching ;)

Anonymous said...

you can always ring home and tell me. i may not be able to help but i can lend a listening ear!