Wednesday 22 November 2006

The little match stick girl...


It's freezing cold and my heating system is not working again... (Yes, I had the British Gas guy to come over to fix it but apparently he has not done so!!! And now, I'm too busy at work to get him to come again...) I'm catching a cold and falling ill... Brrrrr... it's cold cold cold cold!! I feel like the little match stick girl! (Okay, since this is the 20th century, instead of matches I have a small little heater and it is NOT making any difference!!)
I need warmth, DESPERATELY ...
Sigh, the joy of British weather... sigh... :(

4 comments:

Katie said...

good luck with the gas man. (the picture is really great)

GYeo said...

u can centralise the picture so that the words fit in nicer =)

sh@n said...

Hi Katie.. mind introducing yourself? Not sure how you stumble across my blog since everyone is complaining about how difficult it is to remember the web address!! Thanks for the comment by the way!!

sh@n said...

KT: I know... I have been putting the pics in the centre for the last few posts.. thought I'll try a different layout...