Sunday 11 February 2007

Hwa Chong Night

Can't believe that I actually went for this, it's like paying £30 to feel old!! About 90% of the people there are still in uni. Most of the girls are below 21 and the guys... sigh... I don't even have to know their age... they basically just look YOUNG!! I don't know why Kar Teck and Bin Bin even bother bringing their name cards along... it's like networking with a bunch of kids... tsk tsk...

Okay, enough about that... I guess it wasn't too bad. Sometimes, it's good to walk down the memory lane and be nostalgic... Hmm... those of you who have known me long enough would remember my two years in Singapore! (Thank you for always being there for me to help me through it!)... But I guess in retrospective... I am where I am now because of the two years in Hwa Chong... And in addition, I have made some life-long friends and met people who have changed my life... Would I have made the decision to study in Singapore again if I was given a second chance to change the course of history?? Hmm... I guess I would...

Anyway... back to Hwa Chong Night... food and entertainment was not too bad although we had to pay for our own alcohol... but hehe, we ended up having supper at TPT at Chinatown after that... hahaha... I guess at the end of the day, it was the company that counts :)

And oh ya, Pei Juan won the first prize in the lucky draw!! Hahaha...



Bin Bin, me and Pei Juan. Hehehe... like Bin Bin said, sometimes it feels good to have the occasion to dress up :P

One for the North-South relationship... hehehehe... see, we're keeping to our new year's resolution!!

Pei Juan (the lucky one, winning first prize in the lucky draw!!) and Eugene (the unlucky one, not hitting any numbers in BINGO when he had two entries!!)

1 comment:

Clare said...

did you guys do the dance?! hehe
miss you babes