Sunday 4 February 2007

Confused and upset...

It has been a pretty confusing and upsetting weekend.

Don't know where to start but things are not going well at work and in life as well. I'm in such a mess!! And everytime I try to sort out the mess, it seems to be sucking me deeper into it.

I'm confused with the situations that I see, I'm confused with the words that I hear (and perhaps, also the words that I want to hear and not hearing them) and I'm confused with the circumstances that I'm stuck in. I guess, I'm basically just CONFUSED.

What should I do?? And where do I start??

What do I want?? And do I really want what is best for me??

Where does the problem lies?? In me?? Or in others??

Why do I keep walking down the wrong path?? And knocking at the wrong door?? And banging my head in the wall??

Why do I keep falling into the same trap and vicious cycle??

Why is it that things are always taken away from me everytime I think I have it?? Why is it that I'm always given hopes and oppportunities just for them to be taken away??

Why do people keep on saying things that I don't want to hear and telling me that they are sorry??

Is it so difficult to find the happiness that I'm looking for in life and chasing the dreams that I believe in??

5 comments:

stranger said...

chill.
however hard u fall back u still have ppl who love you :)

Clare said...

so true gal!
you have heaps of ppl who love you....
but hey tea towel effect ar...i know what you on about...haiii
call me la :)
can chat chat about it

Anonymous said...

Hey.. follow your own advice - DON'T try to sort out the mess. *hugz* - Bin2

sh@n said...

Thanks a million. Don't worry, I'll be alright. I will survive!! How can I not when I have heaps of people who love me and telling me that in their eyes, I'm always the best? :)

Anonymous said...

gambate...
dont be too hard on urself
we will always support you
take care!!