Tuesday 10 April 2007

The cat has eaten my face

Just kidding.

No, of course not.

But I do apologize for being so morbid. It's the result of not stepping out of the house for more than 5 consecutive days. Heck, I've not stepped out of my room that much for the matter. I spent about 91.67% of my time in my room, moving between my desk, my bed and the loo. The only time I ventured out of my room is to make something to eat. Period.

My daily routine for the past few days has been as follow:
Study, Eat, Study, Sleep, Study, Eat, Study and Sleep.

All thanks to THE person who invented exams.

Don't let me find out who you are.

Or else, dead or alive... you won't rest in peace!

Sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good luck for your exams in case i forget. We have to meet up sometime next wk to discuss holiday plans.

Anonymous said...

hey good luck for ur exams!!! Dont stress urself too much!! See you in HK!!! =)

carr0ts said...

all the best!! jia you ^_^