Friday 6 April 2007

Of looks and appearance

I made a passing comment the other day to my colleague that he looks kinda weird with his full suit, backpack and aviator sunglasses.

And he retaliated by telling me that I know nothing. As an enlightenment, he explained that his appearance tells a lot about himself:

  • The full suit shows that he has a good and respectable job
  • The backpack indicates that he plays sports and is healthy
  • And the sunglasses tells others that he doesn't care a s**t about what others think about him

With that, he concluded by asking me: What else can you possibly want more from a guy?

I always known that what you wear or the accessories that you carry reflects the fashion statements (or rather the lack of it!) that you want to make and possibly your personality. I guess to a lot of people, it also gives an indication of your eligibility to the opposite sex! Hmm... no wonder people dress to impress...

Aha... more reasons to shop without feeling guilty then! :P


1 comment:

Clare said...

totally agree...esp cause i jst spent $400..hehe..on...haha...you know what u and binbin taught me ;) and dress, and skirts and hehe....okok better focus and work...

but yes...your colleague has a great point ;)