Saturday 7 April 2007

What colour are you?

Saw this link on my sis's blog and thought I'll try it out for fun (Okay, fine... yes, I'm trying to find excuses to be lazy... but come on, bear with me!!)

Anyway, here's my results:

you are darkgoldenrod
#B8860B

Your dominant hues are red and yellow... most of what you do is motivated by your need to change things and have a good time, but you've been known to settle down and think out a situation, too. You tend to surprise people just when they're starting to feel like they've got you down.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.
the spacefem.com html color quiz


I like the line "...everyone I meet will either love or hate me..."
Try it out to see what colour you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My colour is aqua:
Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

Btw, I think these definitions are quite accurate.

sh@n said...

Hehe.. yup, I think the definitions are quite true! Particularly the bit about you working too hard but having a lot to show for it! And course the smart bit! hehehe.. :P