Tuesday 15 May 2007

Tagged

Okay, I'm never into any sort of chain-emails - I delete them straight away without even reading it and the warnings that they put at the end of the emails don't affect me the slightest!

So I found it extremely funny for someone to tag me with this blog game!

And I did not even notice that I've been tagged until a month later - sorry carrots!

Anyway... for those who are curious, the rules and regulation of the game is as follow:


"Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!"

Like I said, I'm never a big fan of such chain mediums (regardless of whether it comes in the form of an email or blog posts!)

SO:

I'll not tag anyone here.

BUT:

Since I'm a super wierd person, it doesn't take much to list 6 wierd things about myself... I'm sure people who know me have more than that in their mind!! So here goes...

1. I'm a super neat and clean freak - my housemates over the years will vouch for this on how I patronise them to clean the house. I clear my table every night before I go to bed even if I know that I'll need the things the first thing in the morning. I clean the dirty dishes that my housemates leave in the sink even when I'm late for work.

2. I'm a night owl - I study and work better at the wee hours of the morning. I would work throughout the night and sleep during the day. And I'm usually more alert and have higher concentration levels after 12am. I'm positively convinced that I'll do better in an exam if they let me take it in the middle of the night.

3. I can hibernate and not step out of my house for extended periods - that's my crazy routine whenever I have exams. I stock up groceries and freeze them up as if war is looming. Then I stay at home and not step a foot out for more than a week in the period leading up to my exams. I will decline any invitation to meet up and I study day and night without fail like a robot on a routine.

4. My mum told me that when I was young, I used to hug a book instead of soft toys to go to bed. I guess I'm a 100% NERD! It's inherent in my genes.

5. I read out aloud to myself - to most people, it seems that I'm talking to myself. I suppose I AM talking to myself... hehe... I used to read out aloud the whole history textbook when I was studying at home and sometimes at work, I read out aloud the thoughts that are going through my mind as I try to solve the problem at hand. Which makes my colleagues think I'm the crazy woman talking to myself in front of the computer!

6. I dislike chocolates. Okay, I hear exclamations from you: "HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU NOT LIKE CHOCOLATE?? EVERYONE LOVES CHOCOLATE!!" But sorry, I really don't like them... I guess I don't fall into the "EVERYONE" category!!

If I were to list everything, this post will go on forever! So to spare you, I'll stop at 6 just as the rules say so.

But do let me know if you want to be tagged.

4 comments:

Clare said...

lol
i notice the clean thing once...kinda after i made a mess!! and you were nice enough not to tell me off ;) but i'll know for next time when I see you...which hopefully will be so so soon!!!!

i'll write 6 things when i have time :) miss ya

stranger said...

then i'm weird also la. cuz i do all of the stuff as well, except for the clean part... and talking to myself. ;)

carr0ts said...

haha, no. 4 is funny! you really hugged a book?? that must be quite a sight! :D

btw, many many many many thanks for the krispy kremes and mini bites!! so yummy :) *hugz* thanks!

come visit us next time and we'll bake nice goodies for you :)

stranger said...

oh and i forgot one thing, i love chocolates.