Thursday 15 November 2007

My belated birthday cake...

Yes, I know my birthday was long long time ago, but... my lil' sis promised to bake me a birthday cake when I visit her in Germany and true to her words, she baked me this white chocolate brownie green tea cheesecake...


Sounds interesting and delicious? hehe... I don't like chocolates with the exception of white chocolate and I'm really into green tea nowadays (little secret: I take green tea bags from the meeting room downstairs by slipping them in my note book so that I can have my daily dose of green tea in the office :P)



Preparing the green tea (macha) cheesecake, making the white chocolate brownie, then adding them both together and finally making beautiful swirls so that it looks nice... hehehe... yeah, I told her that I want a cake that is both good looking and good to eat...


Then, pop it into the oven to bake... mind you, I didn't realise how much professional baking stuff that she has... stuff like proper baking paper, baking tin, all those cake decoration stuff and moulds!



And finally, the end product... my cute little birthday cake with decorations... hehehe... I insisted she put an "S" there so that it's my cake... :P

Thank you, Yuni for the efforts, I feel so loved :) You're the best!



2 comments:

stranger said...

glad u liked it. but it kinda looks weird in the pic!:P

carr0ts said...

most of the "professional baking stuff" are mine :P muahahaha...

but our oven looks like crap *blush*