Sunday 27 April 2008

Mr Yeo's Birthday Bash

It was Mr Yeo's birthday last week and we celebrated it with two other April babies - Elsie and Flora... The whole troop arrived at the Sherlock Holmes Bar and Grill for the celebration to "surprise" the birthday babies... but apparently... only Elsie was actually surprised as Mr Yeo even went and collect his own birthday cake... hahahaha...


Anyway... lots of people turned up for the bash...

Rui, Nav, me, Drakey, Karen, and Kai Yen

Vera, Victoria and Elsie


Flora, Xiao Yin, Heng Liong, Debbie, Shulin, Ken, Peter, Ling Ling and Tao Lei


And of course, Mr Yeo and Bin Bin!

The food was pretty good... and with the Top Table 50% discount, it was definitely value for money... and I must say that the service was up to standards... Mind you, it's not easy to serve a group of 20+ (and especially when they are noisy (and cheapskate) Asians who like to share their food :P)


And ooooh... I love the birthday cake that we got for them... it looked so so so pretty!! And it made me had the urge to bake and decorate one on my own!!!


Aaaaawww... isn't it pretty???


That said, the cake was only pretty... I didn't really like the taste of it... (as the banana taste was really strong... bleh... I hate bananas...)

Oh well.... back to the birthday celebration...



May your birthday wishes come true! :)





And of course, the family portrait...


Happy Birthday Mr Yeo... It's my pleasure to have you as a friend... it may be by chance that we met each other, but I will always treasure this friendship!




Hope you like your birthday pressie! (And please don't sell it on ebay ok?????)




No comments: