Saturday 7 June 2008

10 reasons why there's no place like home...


1. My wonderful MiMi!!! The greatest mum on earth...


2. It's where my family is...

If only Yuni was around... then it would be perfect! Can't wait for August to come when Yuni and I are both going home! :)


3. I'm being pampered all the time

See... I even get my lychees all peeled up and refrigerated! My MiMi will do everything for me, I don't even need to lift a finger - that's why she's the best!! :)

4. Friends that I've known for more than 10 years...

Friends that I can always count on!

5. MiMi's speciality - Chinese delicacies

Ok ok ok... I know it's cruel how they kill the shark for its fin... but I just love how my MiMi cook her special Buddha Jump Over the Wall and her bird's nest soup!



6. Yummylicious food!

What can I say... everything is so good... I can't help but eat and eat and eat non-stop everyday! I'm so fat now that it's not FUNNY!!

7. SHOPPING!!!

For a shopaholic like me, this is paradise... retail therapy at its best as everything is 6.3 times cheaper!!! Just look at the amount of shopping bags I've accumulated in just a week! I went home with an empty suitcase just so that I can shop shop shop shop and shop....



8. Warm and sunny weather

Unlike gloomy and gray London where summer just last for about 2 days????



9. There's no need to squeeze into the packed underground

The luxury of having cars... to drive around and also be driven around... instead of having to travel like sardines in a can (and it's a hot and stuffy one as well)...


10. Cute little doggies to entertain me... and no cats allowed! :P

Aren't they the sweetest creature?? Sigh... if only Xiao Bai is still at home... I miss him...




3 comments:

stranger said...

hehee... little browniespots has a grumpy look! (last pic, bottom left)

eh, send me their pics!


i want yummy food toooooo! :(

sh@n said...

hehehe.. he's the cutest one i think.. and looks more like oreo.. the other one is pure black and is a girl.. ok ok i will send it to you via yousendit..

Anonymous said...

You cut and coloured your hair!! I need to get hold of those pics (although I look pregnant in some of those...)