Saturday 28 June 2008

Chocolate

I've never been a fan of chocolate... yes, you heard me right... I don't like chocolate!!!

But, everyone else that I know LOVES chocolate (everyone says... who doesn't???) and so...

I've ventured out of my comfort zone of making tiramisu... and challenged myself to make an edible chocolate cake...







Well... I would rate my attempt to be fair... managed to make the cake really moist... (I somehow got the idea that if I put a pan of water in the oven while I bake it, then the cake would stay moist!!!)

The verdict: It was more fun baking and decorating it rather than eating the cake itself... I'm still not a converted fan of chocolate... it's a good thing that everyone else loves chocolate and they happily finished up the cake for me...

1 comment:

Clare said...

wah when inlove :p more hearts on everything wor?!?! ;)