Wednesday 2 July 2008

Bon Jovi Concert

YES... you read correctly... I went for the Bon Jovi concert!!! (What?? For someone who doesn't have a single English song on her iTunes?? I know, I know... even Sook Leen who bumped into me at the concert was surprised to see me there...)

Well... Veni, vidi, vici...




Everyone hanging around (and the guys making fools of themselves by entertaining each other with the bags of peanuts that they bought) while waiting for the actual concert to start... Well, I said actual because they have some performance by this band called The Feeling as a filler...

And yes... finally... the concert took off with the song Lost Highway... hehehe... since I didn't know a single Bon Jovi song prior to the concert, I thought I should do my homework... so I downloaded their greatest hits and their latest album Lost Highway... and I have been listening to the 28 songs daily during my commute to and from work...

AND...

I'm proud to say that I actually know more songs than everyone else cuz all of them are only familiar with Bon Jovi's classics and not the songs from their latest album...

Hehehehehe :P



The stage was really pretty especially once the sun set and the lighting effects came on...

And oh...

Hehehe... a tired Mr Yeo sitting down on the floor not even halfway through the concert... guess it's because we have the standing tickets and have been standing since 6pm!





Thought it was funny how excited the crowd got every time they sang one of their classics like "It's My Life", "Livin' on a Prayer", "Always" etc...

Just see the video below... everyone was singing and dancing along...

Whereas when they sang songs from their latest album, the crowd pretty much went silent!!!

After two encores... they finally closed the curtain down...




And my my my... look at the crowd trying to get home... somehow... we ended up going in the wrong direction and walked to another station instead of Twickenham... and it was a really really long walk...

I did enjoy the concert... it has been a while since I went for one... but.. I felt quite exhausted at the end of the night... sigh... signs of old age when I can no longer jump up and down throughout the whole concert without feeling tired!!!


2 comments:

stranger said...

hey, bon jovi is cool!!! :)

sh@n said...

So... does that mean I'm cool?? :P Wah... Yuni say I cool leh...