Friday 11 July 2008

Yi Hua's Visit

Yi Hua came over to the UK for her younger sister's graduation... She stopped over in London before flying back to KL... It's really not that often that my friends from high school visit me here in London... So I was all up for hosting her but alas, her trip was in total only about 1 day 1 night in London!!!

Although I offered her my humble abode for her 1 night stay, she declined as her family had already booked accommodation at the Malaysian Hall for the night... but due to their flight delays, they only reached London quite late and the Malaysian Hall actually had a curfew!! What????? I thought curfews were only for prison-like hostels!!! (Like the hostel that I used to stay back when I was in college!! urghh..)

So, in the end everyone came over to my flat to stay for the night!! I really felt a bit bad that her parents had to put up with my tiny flat and sleeping in the living room!!

Anyway... I hope that they at least enjoyed their trip in London despite everything...



Me, Sook Leen, Yi Hua, Yi Hua's Mum, Yi Hua's Dad, Yi Hua's sister Yi Wei and Yi Hua's hubby Ian at the Bayswater Four Seasons... I didn't know that even people back home heard of the supposedly famous duck from Four Seasons!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i was there..... grace

sh@n said...

hey... how are you? how's everything in Dublin? when will you be back in London?

Princezz T said...

eh i miss the four season's duck also lar..... can you ta pau for me?? KAKA