Thursday 24 July 2008

Of bananas...

Okay... this is perhaps by far my most unsuccessful ever baking venture... I've seen the banana muffins that my lil sis baked on her blog and asked her for the recipe since about everyone around me LOVES bananas...





BUT... I'm sad to say that it didn't turn out to be what I expected... I supposed it didn't help that I didn't put enough bananas and forgot to add the crumble before putting the tray in the oven...

I blame it on the banana factor... bleh...


Until I get it right the next time, there's no banana muffins for everyone!!! :(
(Yes, I ended up throwing everything into the bin... well... I don't eat bananas at all... so I not going to finish them all by myself!!!!)


1 comment:

stranger said...

what happened? i didn't have any problems with the recipe! how did it turn out? how many bananas did u put ?(i used 3)

better luck next time! that's the art of baking/cooking.:)