Friday 5 September 2008

The fortune teller

Well... as the legend goes... there's a fortune teller in Port Dickson who can give you a sneak preview of your life...

Hahaha... just kidding... actually my dad went to see this particular fortune teller previously and he reckons that she's pretty accurate so he brought all of us (me and my brother sisters!) all the way to Port Dickson to see her...


The temple where the fortune teller can be found...


As the fortune teller unfold the future events of my life (yes, she provides you with commentaries of significant events in a particular period of your life and talked on aspects such as your wealth, relationships and health), I don't know whether to be cynical or to be a believer... I mean, sometimes I think all these predictions are self-fulfilling prophecies because by believing in them, you make them come true!

Oh well... some of the "interesting" bits that she said were:

I shouldn't get married early (before 30!) or else, my marriage will fail... funnily enough... if you remember my Hong Kong post a year ago... (click link here) the soothsayer also said the same thing!!!

She also mentioned that I'll make lots of money throughout my life but I will also end up giving away my money to others (e.g. to my family members, charity etc.)... And to prevent my wealth from flowing away, I should buy a house or invest it instead! (Hmmm... the UK property market does seem to be plummeting... perhaps it's time for me to buy one??)

At the end of the day, I think our lives are in our hands... and it's up to us whether we want to make those predictions true!


All four of us having lunch at the temple before having our lives unfold in front of us!



No comments: