Thursday 4 September 2008

Wedding Bells...

Hahahaha... NO NO NO... NOT wedding bells for me!!!


Just realised that I now have four of my high school best friends who had wedding bells ringing for them...

Yi Hua and Ian started the ball rolling (but I couldn't attend the wedding as I had exams back then)...

Next was Grace and Jun Liong (and I was one of her bridesmaids!!)

Now it's Cheau Yann's and Lee's turn... (I was one of her 姐妹!!)

And coming soon in November is Emily and Wei Kang's wedding (they have registered already though...)

A big CONGRATULATIONS to all of you... I wish you a happy and long-lasting marriage... I'm really glad that you girls found someone to share your life with!

And oh... just in case you're wondering... no, I'm not planning my wedding... so stop pestering me... I'm NOT that OLD ok??? (Even the fortune teller that my dad made all of us met was against me getting married before 30 ok?? hehe... see the next post for more stories!!) :P




No comments: