Saturday 9 June 2007

Enjoying the warm weather...

The first sign that summer has arrived! The temperature rose to 24 degrees today and I could wear my bermudas and t-shirt out without a jacket... what other better way to enjoy the warm weather than to have a gathering on my balcony? :)
And so, I cooked a meal and invited a couple of friends over.

That's the dishes that I cooked - lotus chicken soup, steam black bean and garlic spare ribs, drunken chicken and sambal kangkung.


Cooking is really therapeutic to me, but seeing happy and satisfied faces after the meal is even more rewarding. (heeheeheee... didn't know that they actually consciously eat less for lunch because they look forward to the dinner! thank you people! :) aaawww... sweet)

Hmm... I'll miss the nice big balcony when I move out, heck... I'll probably even miss waving to the people on the boats and listening to their thumping music when they party and cruise pass my flat on River Thames!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

wahhhhh so jealous again!!
i want dinner too :( too bad it'll be winter when i come....but i'm def coming!! just need to confirm exam timetable ~_~