Saturday 9 June 2007

Tagged Again...

Aha... this time, I noticed it a lot earlier :P (Not one month after that... hehehe...)

And since this is the first in many weeks that I actually got off work early on Friday and stayed in on Saturday night, I've got time to procastinate (Even though I'm supposed to be reading up on the UK Financial Legislation for my tutorial next week, ironing my pile of crumpled shirts for work and working on some spreadsheet development...yes, I'm just giving myself an excuse to not do all the above things)

Here goes:

Rules & Regulations

Each player of this game starts out by listing 5 items in the categories specified. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own the 5 items in each list as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

5 things found in your bag:

  1. My Sony Erricsson W800i Walkman Phone (I can't live w/o my handphone as I can't remember anyone's phone number. Heck, I don't even remember my own number)

  2. My wallet of course, why things in life don't come free my dear

  3. Oyster Card *Oyster Card user, please remember to tap in and tap out when travelling, or you'll be charged the maximum fare* bleh... forgot my Oyster Card a few times and I was charged an obsence amount of £3 for a single cash fare ride

  4. Keys to my house, locker and postbox (I wish it was keys to anywhere I wanted instead!)

  5. Umbrella (well, with the unpredictable British weather...)

5 things found in your purse / wallet:

  1. Debit/Credit card (it's a plastic and cashless world after all)

  2. A button that fell off my jacket which I meant to sow back but have not done yet

  3. A folded heart shaped RM10 from my past life

  4. An old MRT card which has a picture of a beautiful waterfall on it

  5. Safety pin (for emergency uses...)

5 favourite things in your room (I'm going to move soon so this may change!):

  1. My bed - you don't know how wonderful it is to be able to crawl underneath the bed and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep without annoying people waking you up! Plus, my bed is so comfy! :)

  2. My desktop (I can't imagine how life would be without it, that means no internet, no blogging, no movies to watch and no music to listen to!!!!)

  3. My F1 McLaren car model - it's a bit old and Mika Hakkinen/Kimi Raikkonen are both no longer at McLaren, but...

  4. Various pictures taken from different phases of my life, well... A picture is worth a thousand words

  5. My Winnie the Pooh soft toy which brings back a lot of good memories



You can see all the stuff that I've listed above in this shot. L to R: My desktop, McLaren car model, Winnie the Pooh soft toy, pictures in frames and my nice comfy bed! :)

5 things that you've always wanted to do:
  1. Travel around the world and see all the wonders of the world including the northen lights, Niagara falls, Egyptian Pyramids, African Safaris etc. There's just so much to see!

  2. Have my own flat/house/apartment

  3. Drive a Mini Cooper

  4. Make everyone that I love and care about happy

  5. Share my dreams and life with someone who wants to do the same with me

5 things you are currently in to:


  1. How can I not put poker and mahjong on the top of the list :P

  2. Working hard - yes, I know it's sad but I'm a workaholic

  3. Shopping (retail theraphy is always good... :P)

  4. Wine tasting - influenced by someone who appreciates good wine and insist that there's always an occassion to open a bottle of wine. Bordeaux wine anyone?

  5. Fine dining (Now, don't get me wrong... I'm all for char keow teow at the hawker stall or prata at mamak but sometimes, it's an altogether different experience when you go for fine dining and a la carte food... I've not won the Euro million yet, so this is still only reserved for special occassions :) I want to try the Fat Duck (one of the three 3 Michellin stars restaurant in the UK) but not sure whether someone will still keep the promise...
5 people you tag:


  1. No one

  2. No one

  3. No one

  4. No one

  5. No one


I think this is giving people a very biased view of who I am. Just scrolling up and reading what I've typed made me shudder because it seems to be telling me that I'm a materialistic-cum-forgetful-cum-cynical-cum-workaholic-cum-alcoholic-cum-addicted to gambling-cum-nolstalgic-cum-sentimental-cum-grumpy person.

Gosh.



No comments: