Monday 28 January 2008

Looking back...

They say you shouldn't look back in anger...

I say you shouldn't look back at all...

Because if you do... there's always the temptation of asking yourself the "What if..", "Could it..", or "Perhaps.." questions...

There's no point in dwelling in the past... the past should just remain buried in the past...

I've said this many times in the past and I've failed to do so every time... but this time, it'll be different...

I'm determined not to look back.

And the first thing to do? Stop counting how many times I've failed in the past... because that's dwelling in the past! *Ooopsssssss*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, if it weren't for the 'mistakes' you've made previously, you wouldn't have came all the way to become who you are today.

nobody ever said that life's an easy road.

c'est la vie! :)

sh@n said...

Yes... we all need to learn from our mistakes... and I agree... life ain't easy! But I guess there's always a silver lining in every cloud! ;)