Thursday 3 January 2008

New Year's Resolution

It's the time of the year when everyone ask you about your new year's resolutions... I don't believe in making resolutions that you know you're never going to achieve and I don't want to feel bad at the end of the year when I reflect on the year and realised that I've not achieved anything at all...

Perhaps I should start making resolutions like the one below on exercising... that way, I'm sure it's a lot easier to achieve! Ha ha ha ha...

Well... to those of you who have made up your mind in making resolutions, good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

sh@n said...

Thanks for reading! :)