Wednesday 3 December 2008

Christmas Wish List

Have been eating lunch at my desk these days because it's too cold to go outside... and so while I was surfing the net, I came across this gorgeous bag!





  • 100% Napa leather body, trim, handles, and comfortable shoulder strap
  • Removable laptop sleeve is generously padded for protection
  • Fan-fold section for files and papers
  • Lots of internal pockets for organization
  • Convenient easy access front pocket for smaller items
  • Designed for laptops up to 15” or 14.1" widescreen
  • Colorful striped twill lining
  • Rear strap for optional attachment to upright rolling luggage

Drooling over this bag now... but it's quite expensive... I scoured the web pages and the cheapest that I could find is a whopping $127... and with the GBP so weak against the US Dollar... sigh... belated birthday or Christmas gift anyone?? :P

No comments: