Saturday 27 December 2008

A not so Christmassy Christmas!!

Yeap... this Christmas is probably one of the most un-Christmassy Christmas that I ever had in London... hehehe... not that I'm complaining... it was still good fun nevertheless...

We started off the night with Szechuan spicy hotpot dinner... hahaha... since there were only a few of us around this Christmas and it was easy to just have hotpot...

The few of us who were around this Christmas... and my younger sis came to spend the Christmas with me too!!! (I had a great time with her... so glad that she came!!! More pictures and posts to come!)


Yummy food cooking in the hotpot... on a cold winter Christmas, it was really good... and I think it was as good as the hotpot that we had in the restaurants!!


Everyone in action...



And after dinner... we actually played Win, Lose or Draw!!! Hahaha... surprisingly our impromptu preparation turned out to be good fun... we managed to entertain ourselves for more than 4 hours with the game!!!

And the conclusion? Bin Bin is not the only one whose animal (dog, dragon, cat etc..) drawings all look the same... Peter Tan's animals were equally bad... and my hammer looked like a dress to everyone?!?!?







No comments: