Sunday 7 December 2008

Splurge...

Was supposed to go out to Oxford Circus to shop for a birthday gift for Nav... But he was undecided what he wanted for his birthday... and with many retailers already offering pre-Christmas offers on top of the Christmas shopping crowd...



I ENDED UP SPLURGING AND BUYING SOMETHING FOR MYSELF INSTEAD!!!

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh...

I'm such a shopaholic...

Sigh...

This is what I bought...




A Gucci wallet...



Oh... I absolutely love the classy buckle...




And the smooth leather...



Sigh... but... I needed a new wallet... because the one that I'm using currently is torn and I have been using it for the last 3 years... and I had a £50 voucher from Selfridges that everyone gave me for my birthday... and it doesn't help that I have been working late lately as I always tend to shop when I'm stressed... just to pamper myself a bit...

FINE... I know I'm making excuses...

(feeling guilty)

^_^

bleh..




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it on sale?

sh@n said...

Er... nope... I had a 20% off voucher from Selfridges but then Gucci wasn't one of the participating stores... :P

I know I know... I'm being bad!! :(

Clare said...

looks great!!!