Wednesday 29 August 2007

The start of the end

It's time to start hibernating to prepare for the upcoming exams.

Feeling overwhelmed with all the outstanding work that I have to do. And starting to panic as well... how can it be that there's so much to do with so little time left?

And I think I'm getting old. I can't even make it past 2am in the morning to study when I used to be able to burn the midnight oil whenever I wanted to. Now, I'm struggling to stay awake and when it's time to wake up, I'm struggling to get out of the bed.

Sigh.

Please let this be the last time. I don't think I can take this any longer!

Let this be the start of the end. Please. Because it's the thought that I'm so near to the end that keeps me going... otherwise, I might just end up like this:




Fine, I know I'm being morbid here... but you get the gist...

No comments: