Tuesday 25 September 2007

10 things to look forward to...

after 16.15 on MONDAY...

  1. It may possibly (please, let it be) the last time that I have to take another exam.
  2. It will be my first (and hopefully the only one) attempt for the FIA qualification.
  3. I can have face to face interactions with human beings again (I've been holed up at home for the last 7 days and I still have another 5 days in solitude... sigh...)
  4. I don't have to eat dinner with the TV as my companion every night anymore.
  5. I can actually meet up with friends and have a my long-due housewarming (Yes, I know I've moved in for almost 3 months by now!)
  6. I don't have to think about the exams even in my sleep (how can I not... when my whole day is all about studying, more studying and even more studying... from the time I open my eyes to the time a get to bed at 3am again...)
  7. I can go out shopping, read that book that I bought a few months ago and enjoy whatever that is left of the summer (although the British weather is not worth shouting about... still... I just want to get out of this routine...)
  8. My birthday is coming ;) (and hopefully, promises will be kept)
  9. My mum and sis are coming to London to visit me!
  10. I'm going to Germany. (Yipee... holidays! :) I want and desperately need one...)

Actually, I can think of more than 10 things... the list is just too long because there's so much to look forward to after the exams!

But before MONDAY comes, there's still Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday that I need to get through.

Sigh.

Okay, back to studying or I'll not be able to keep up with my crazy study timetable which is glaring at me right now.

Yes, I'm on my way to insanity. And oh, by the way... the Marine Insurance Act was enacted in 1906.






1 comment:

stranger said...

GOOD LUCK!

you know you can do it. :)