Thursday 6 September 2007

Weird events

Two bizarre events this week.


EVENT 1


I woke up with a really bad bruise on my knee and have no idea how I got it. Unless I somehow have been walking in my sleep... or that unconsciously, I've been doing a lot of bad things at night e.g. climbing over fences and breaking into homes... I DON'T KNOW HOW THE BRUISE CAME ABOUT.

And it's a big black bruise that you can see miles away.





EVENT 2


I noticed a tile falling off in my bathroom the other day, so I called the agent up to let them know. Then, the workman that they sent over concluded that he can't fix ONE tile, but instead, he has to redo ALL the tiles in the bathroom. What??

Never mind that, this afternoon the guy came over to try and fix it but somehow in the process he managed not only to injure his own hand but also left a BIG hole in my bathroom wall.

And I thought I was bad at DIY.

Now, this guy is supposed to be a professional (or so I thought) workmen who should know what he's doing... but it was really a weird situation when he came to me asking for a first aid kit with his bloody hands and then announced that he can't finish the job today, leaving me with no place to shower!

The blood stain that he left on my bathroom wall.


And the big hole that I now have by my bath tub. From ONE falling tile, I get a big gaping hole. What a bargain.

The weirdness of life events.


No comments: