Tuesday 11 September 2007

How long does it takes to...

Retile a 6m square of wall?

The initial answer was: "Oh, don't worry. It'll be done in the same day."

BUT

Somehow, after the first day... he hurt his hands (please refer to the post below for details) and said that he needs to come back the next day.

Then, the next day... it was no show without any news... When I finally tracked him down, he said the walls need to dry off before he puts on the new tiles or they'll fall off.

FINE.

Then I had to endure a whole weekend without the use of my shower.

On Monday evening after work, I came home only to find that he didn't turn up again. This time, he said his car broke down.

FINE.

He promised it'll be done the next day. (No prizes for guessing what happened when I came home). Yes, it's still not done yet. Now, it's because he ran out of tiles. He needs to come again tomorrow morning.

WHAT NEXT? WHAT OTHER EXCUSES CAN HE COME UP WITH TOMORROW??

No comments: