Thursday 20 September 2007

The Hardbread invasion

Yes, my blogger has been invaded by the Germans!




All of a sudden, I have German texts on pages of my Blogger although I've set my location to be UK and the language to be English UK. And I can't seem to make it go even if I tweak my settings. But I guess, I've used the blog long enough to know what the German text means!


Fine, I'm just bored from studying... hence the rubbish and irrelevant post.


And don't ask me why the Germans are called Hardbread. My younger sis and her friends who are all studying in Germany now use that name when they refer to Germany... and I'm presuming it's because their bread is hard?? Go figure.




3 comments:

stranger said...

haha. mine isn't. :)

good luck!

carr0ts said...

if you're using Beta version, go to Dashboard and you'll see "Language" (or Sprache in Hardbread) just below your display picture (top right corner). see if you can find that?

sh@n said...

Haha... I think the people at blogger got some of their threads mixed up. My language is set to English UK and not everything is in German. Only some text are in German as you can see from the snapshots that I took... And it's no big deal because I've used it so long that I know exactly what the text means! :) I was just bored with studying.