Monday 17 September 2007

5 Minutes!

Yes, that's the time that I took to get out of the house this morning!

Somehow, I forgot to set my alarm yesterday night and only woke up at 9.26AM when I'm supposed to be in the office by 9.30am! And in my frenzy, I somehow managed to get out of the house by 9.31am and make it to my desk by 9.47pm.

It does involved a lot multi-tasking and sprinting though. Like changing while brushing my teeth. Putting on my make-up and combing my hair on the tube standing. And sprinting from my flat to Canada Water tube station and then from London Bridge station to my office.

Don't know how Bin2 managed to do this every morning! It's so tiring and too much exercise in the morning!

Better go set my alarm now before I forget. Otherwise, I'll end up having another workout tomorrow morning...

3 comments:

carr0ts said...

yuni did that before too!! you guys are amazing! :)

Clare said...

Gosh 1 week dun read your blog so much has happened!!!!
miss you so much gal!!
study hard it'll be over very very soon :)
then partyyyy when i get there :)

sh@n said...

Hey.. you're back from KL? Had fun? Yeah.. can't wait for the exams to be over! So much to look forward to after the exams!