Saturday 8 December 2007

Breakfast

I'm not a morning person... I hate waking up early if I don't have to... and if I have my way, I would be going to work at 11am instead...

BUT... on one fine Saturday morning... Grace decided that we should all wake up early and meet for breakfast... what????? I don't even wake up early enough on work days to have breakfast... (I usually have my breakfast in the office... I have my stash of yoghurt and cereals at the office!! hehehe)

Hmmm... but for dear Grace, I dragged myself out of bed and arrive at this American breakfast place at Green Park called Automat - it's supposed to be quite good and famous!



You can have your eggs either with salmon or ham... I chose the salmon one... somehow, it reminds me of my days in Singapore when I would go to the Coffee Bean near my hostel all the time to have their breakfast! I used to love the Coffee Bean breakfast... (yes, back then I DO wake up early to go to the college for the never-ending common tests or block tests... *shudder*)





The vanilla milkshake was also really good... if only I can get that near the office every morning! That would really make my day :)



And of course, my all time-favourite waffles with strawberries and ice-cream... it was delicious... the blueberry pancake was not too bad as well!

The verdict: It's a nice change from my usual wake-up-at-12pm-then-have-instant-noodles-Saturday-morning routine! But, don't even think about making me do it every Saturday... I need my (beauty) sleep! :P

No comments: