Monday 31 December 2007

The year that went by...

As the curtains are drawn on 2007, I can't help but to reflect on how the year went by...

Over the course of 2007:

I made some new friends...

while some old ones left, leaving me with memories and bringing with them my good wishes.

I've cried over the mistakes that I've made and the disappointments that I've faced...

but I've also found happiness in knowing that there are those who care for me and would be there with a comforting shoulder for me to cry on.

I've achieved success in many things...

but I've also lost and failed in other things.

I've learnt many lessons in life that made me a better person...

yet, I have also forgotten some very important lessons and mistakes that I've made in the past.

I took the courage to try out new experiences in life...

though at times, I just refused stubbornly to face changes or move out of my comfort zone.

I have had my share of ups and downs in 2007... but I will only bring into 2008, all the wonderful memories... and I would like to thank all of you who have made a difference to my life, brought me joy throughout the year and stood by me when I needed someone.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE IN 2007.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!






No comments: