Monday 24 December 2007

Celebration - a tad too much!

Yes, I was terribly irrational... drank a wee bit too much on my qualification celebration (as a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries... in case you wonder what FIA stands for...) ...

AND THE END RESULT:


1) I needed 3 friends to come to my rescue and practically carry me through the journey home (God knows how embarrassed they must have been... having to lug me on the tube)

2) Puked and vomited a zillion times... including at the tube station, on the way to the tube station, my friend's toilet... and my own toilet

3) Must have said a lot of stupid and senseless things

4) Found a bottle of champagne in my bag... which I have no idea how it got there...

5) Found a really icky and gross toy lion in my bag... yucks..

6) Did something really stupid and am regretting now

7) Dropped (or maybe threw!) my phone a million times... resulting in cracks and scratches everywhere :(

8) Had a really painful headache and hangover...

Gosh... I really need to stay away from alcohol... at least for the next few days... and I must really say thank you to Bin2, KT and Zhi Rui for taking care of me and bringing me home safely... I don't even remember how I got home... And sorry for all the troubles that I caused!

1 comment:

stranger said...

merry christmas, dear!

it's ok to go wild once in a while, after all it's an occasion to celebrate! :D

and wishing you a happy new year:)