Wednesday 26 December 2007

Christmas Dinner

This year's Christmas Dinner was a quiet affair... there were only 6 of us instead of the 14-odd people! Nevertheless, it was fun and we had a special guest all the way from Hong Kong-Australia... Clare is back in London now!

Since we only have 6 this year, thought we should all have a proper sit down civilised dinner (and hopefully no drunkens :P)... So, I've prepared a 3-course dinner for everyone...




Starters was grilled Portobello mushrooms with cheese and parma ham served with garlic butter dough balls.

The main course was herbs and black pepper roast chicken with sausages stuffing as everyone didn't want to have a turkey (Quoted from Bin2: "Aiyah... turkey so dry and tough... don't like..."). And served with mashed potatoes and salad.


Dessert was lemon and chocolate hazelnut cheesecake in cupcake sizes... hehehe... I think they looked absolutely adorable with the chocolate decorations :)

Oh... and how can I forget... the mysterious bottle of Moet from my qualification celebration... :P






And after dinner activities include challenging each other at Wii, poker (as usual!) and chatting (hmm... or should I say debating?) on various topics until 4am! I don't know why we can never be good and go to bed early...



2 comments:

Princezz T said...

Merry Christmas!!
Wahhhh you are really a good cook!!! You and yuni make me feel like cooking and baking as well lar!! =)
You have Wii????? I want!! haha =)

sh@n said...

Haha.. not my Wii, it's my colleague's one.. She lent it to me over Christmas so that we can have some entertainment at home... Merry Christmas to you too! Good lar.. you can cook for Mimi! :)