Wednesday 19 December 2007

The day...

It's the big day... the day that may mean that studying days are all in the past...

Will I pass and can finally say hello to being a qualified actuary?

They say once you start failing, it just becomes a viscous cycle... it knocks the confidence out of you... and eventually, you may end up getting sick of taking the exams...

The only bad thing about having a good track record is that everyone has so much expectation on you. Everyone EXPECT you to pass, no less... and you end up being in a position where failing becomes so much harder to stomach...

But I guess at the end of the day... whatever the results, I can truly say to myself that I've tried my best... so, I'll try to be brave and face the results - good or bad!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed... so, wish me luck!

No comments: